Monday, September 3, 2012

What Will It Bee??

Last weekend, both Brandon's and my family threw us our first baby shower. A "What Will It Bee?" shower since no one (with the exception of my bestie, Michelle) knew what gender Baby S was.

Our ultrasound nurse told us when to close our eyes, determined whether Baby S was XX or XY, and hid the answer in a sealed envelope.

Brandon and I quickly drove the envelope to my best friend, Michelle, who held onto it for safe keeping until the party.

And without further ado, here are pictures from our "What Will It Bee?" shower!








And wouldn't you know it... 


It's weird... after finding out for sure what sex Baby S is, Brandon and I admitted to each other that we both truly thought he was a boy from the beginning. I'm, literally, the most excited I've ever been in my entire life! 

The shower sure did make Brandon and I realize how blessed we truly are. We have some pretty amazing family and friends and I can't wait for our son (it's so fun saying that!) to meet them all. He's going to one spoiled rotten little man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment