Tuesday, September 18, 2012

love it & really??

Love it. 

- He's kicking! He's kicking! It's really one of the best feelings in the world to know he's in there and being so active. Every time I feel him begin to move, I hurry up and put my hand on my belly because I don't want to miss a single movement. 
- Cravings... and the fact that for the past few weeks I've had none. It makes it so much easier to eat a well balanced diet. Hello Caesar salads... goodbye Whopper jr's. 
- Aaaand Winn Dixie has started carrying my most favorite-ist coffee creamer in the entire world, Peppermint Mocha! So I hauled my butt all the way over to Coursey to get THREE bottles of it and some of the best decaffeinated coffee that money could buy! Every sip is like a sip of heaven... I've got to tell ya. 
- How proud I am of myself for cooking every. single. night. Yep... total housewife package right here. 
- The way Brandon lights up and kisses me and tells me I'm the best wife ever when dinner hits the spot. (This should tell you how often this really happens...)
- Waking up to rain, a crisp 67 degrees, a dim room, and a hubby who wanted to skip breakfast to cuddle (he never does that!). Oh the coziness...
- Brandon talking to my belly and reassuring Baby S that the spasticness that is his momma is something that he'll grow to love, just like he did. Tear
- Embarrassing my brothers' with fun little tidbits of information about my pregnancy. See below. 


I know they love it. 
- And we have a baby name!!!!


Really??

- Going to grab lunch with two girlfriends who I haven't seen in forever and have them sit there and talk about all the work-outs, dieting, etc. that they've been doing and they still feel "fat". While I'm sitting there licking the potatoes off my plate and wishing they offered free seconds. 
- Having Baby S kick my bladder. Aaand I've officially peed on myself. Curse you kegal exercises that I haven't been doing... curse you. 
- My cooking. I said I've been doing it every night... I didn't say it's been turning out good. I cried over a roast that ended up more like beef jerky and some sliders that ended up having their bottoms' blackened. Thank God Brandon's such a team player and pretends like he likes his food that way. "Oh you mean I can't pierce this roast with a fork? That's just how I like it, baby." and "Blackened is how I like all my buns. It adds a sort of smoky, charcoal-y taste that really brings out the flavor." 
- Baby registries. I haven't started officially putting one together but I have been looking. And I have no idea what I'm looking at. As I'm scrolling through example registries online, most of my reactions are like "What the heck is that? Wait... that goes where?!!". Holy awkwardness, I don't care how necessary it is, I do not want to unwrap that sucker at a party... 
- Urine samples at the doctor's office. I hate them. I hate them. I hate them. And I always manage to pee on my hand. And then I spend an additional 20 minutes in the bathroom literally scrubbing my flesh off because it's just so dang gross. 
- Speaking of peeing... Brandon walking in on me during another pee sesh. He says, "All I ever do is see you on the toilet peeing these days or crying". He thinks I'm sexy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment