Thursday, February 21, 2013

2 months!

Again, I'm a day late since Ty turned 2 months yesterday but the poor thing had to get his 2 month shots and was just not feeling well for most of the day and I couldn't force myself to put him through a mini-photoshoot just for the sake of it being on the exact date of his little mini-birthday. 

But here he is! My little TWO MONTH OLD BOY!




Age: 2 months old. Weight: 11 pounds 3 ounces!Height: 21.75 inches.Eating: We have slowed to eating only about every 3-4 hours and sometimes even only wake up up only twice during the night! 




Tyson likes: Ty still likes to be held all. the. time., loves to practice standing, being outside and long stroller walks. He has enjoyed his last two baths (finally!) and loves listening to nursery songs and listening to books being read to him. 
Tyson dislikes: there hasn't been a whole lot we've learned that he doesn't like... most of the things I put as "dislikes" during his 1 month post, he has learned to like. He even has learned to like diaper changes! I guess the only dislike he has is being left to entertain himself for extended periods of time (and when I say "extended... I mean periods of 5 minutes of more).... this momma can't get anything done! 




Best Moment of the Month? I would like to say that the first time he slept (almost) through the entire night was the best moment, or the first time we had a bath with zero crying... but in reality my favorite moment was the first time we had a "conversation". It was early one morning and I was changing his diaper just talking to him when he began "talking" back. I'd say something to him and he'd exchange with some coo's and aah's. And then, just when I least expected it, he showed his first real smile. A big, totally-on-purpose grin. It was heart-melting. 
Milestones? Ty has begun grinning (although it takes some work getting them out), can practically hold his head up on his own, and puts lots of weight on his legs while practicing standing. He loves looking and focusing on all the things around him and has become quite more vocal!

What's crazy is that that onesie is the exact same one he wore in his 1-month pictures... I'd say he is filling it out, huh? 

I am ridiculously head-over-heels in love with this little boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment