Thursday, January 17, 2013

4 weeks old.

Ty made 4 weeks today and will officially be ONE MONTH OLD on Sunday. I really can not say it enough... where has the time gone?! 

To celebrate this milestone... here are some pictures of my little nugget from the past month. 

Forewarning: This is going to be a lot of pictures... sorry but I'm really not sorry. 

 Born on December 20th, 2012. One of Ty's first pictures. 

Some of the very first cuddles with daddy.

Going home in his Feltman Brothers "Sailor Outfit" which is a family tradition on my side. 


"What? It's Christmas?! Hooray!" 

Ty checking out the scene.

This was the face Ty made the first time I sang to him! Ha!

Our first all-nighter. That sweet face made it pretty enjoyable though...

Ty got his first bath... and did NOT like it. So he shortly got even with us by pooping in his shark towel.

A sweet nap on Michelle.

Lola & Ty.

Daddy cheering Ty on during tummy time.

Getting sweet kisses from Lola. 

Napping with Pop Pop.

Sweet cheeks...

...And a sweet grin.

Binky face.

 Celebrating GranNan's birthday!

A handsome smile for mommy and daddy. 

Trying on our "snowsuit" that was too big... not that it mattered - the snow never came. 

Loving on my man. 

And finally... Ty's 4 week old picture. Taken right before bed tonight. 

So there you have it... my little guy's first 4 weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment