Sunday, January 20, 2013

2 a.m. at the sillivan house.

Picture this: It's 2 o'clock in the morning. Brandon and I are exhausted and finally able to fall asleep when we're woken up to some pretty demanding cries from a certain little boy, who when the lights are turned on, is proven to be wide awake. This particular early morning, Ty was all about getting some energy out and so all my rocking and swaying was proving to be futile. The kid was not going to go down quietly. So Brandon, being a little bit more creative than I happen to be when surviving off of 3 hours of sleep, decided to do a bit of "tummy time" but on his chest. I don't know why, but I bust on the camera and so if you want to know what Brandon and I do at 2 a.m. when Ty is bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, then here you go:


I particularly love the grunting and groaning that Ty makes when trying to lift his body... it just shows how hard it is and how hard he's trying. I also love how even though Brandon and I literally both felt like we had 20-pound weights attached to our eyelids, we hardly noticed because we are just so proud and in love with this little guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment