Wednesday, December 5, 2012

35 weeks(ish).

At 35 weeks (and 3 days....):

- Ty is 5.25 pounds and the size of a honeydew melon!
- I'm tired. Not quite the coma-state tired that I was during the first trimester but definitely napping quite a bit more than usual.
- Ty is getting stronger. Much stronger. Like, ohmigod-he's-going-to-punch-threw-my-stomach stronger.
- The nursery decorating has commenced!


- I'm still craving honeycrisp apples. And have also begun craving smoothies, salads, and anything with cheese on it.
- The only exercise I'm getting is in my wrist from all the thank you cards I've been writing. (And I consider it exercise because if you can cramp from it... and I am getting quite a bit of hand cramps... then it's considered exercise in my book).
- I have peed on myself 4 times. True story.
- This "nesting" is getting out. of. control. Brandon begs me to sit on the sofa with him so we can watch one of our favorite shows together but when I do I just anxiously count the minutes until it's over so that I can finish cleaning the baseboards. 
- Ty is getting the hiccups quite often. And it tickles (a.k.a. drives me insane). 
- I have never adored/loved/been so protective of something in my life... especially considering that I have yet to meet this little heartbreaker. 

1 comment: