Wednesday, November 7, 2012

at 31 weeks.


At 31 weeks:
- I'm literally dying to meet him. And secretly hoping he comes a teensy bit early. 
- I'm craving pecan pie. And honeycrisp apples. And anything that horseradish can be added to. 
- Ty is being a good little boy and keeping his head down. I have the sore ribs to prove it. 
- I feel fat. My clothes are literally stretched to the max. And I swear I won't let people take pictures of my face for fear of my double-chin. 
- All pillow talk is consumed with talk of our new little family and all the things we plan on doing with our little man. Baths, feedings, reading to him... and letting him be naked. Because nothing's cuter than a little butt with baby cellulite. 
- I feel like I can't breathe. Constantly. Thank you, uterus, for squishing my lungs to the point of suffocation. 
- When sleeping happens, it's the most amazing sleep ever. But most of the time I just lay there. Which is totally okay because that's usually the time Ty is the most active. So I just put my hand on my belly and rub him. I'm totally in love. 
- My balance is whack. I'm tripping and bumping into EVERYTHING. I'm actually currently nursing a busted pinky toe right now. 
- We haven't purchased a single thing for Ty's nursery yet. This probably means something... 
- I cry. All the time. Over everything. I can be happy... sad... or in the case of yesterday, have no emotion at all and just start crying. Gotta love preg hormones. 

In 6 weeks we'll be full term! Can you believe it?? Oh, baby boy, we can not wait to meet you!

1 comment:

  1. Katie, seriously, you look so beautiful!!! I can't wait to meet little Ty, too!!!

    ReplyDelete