Monday, July 23, 2012

Nurseries I'm Loving

I'm not going to lie... one of the things I am looking forward to the most with this pregnancy is not only meeting Baby S but also decorating the nursery. I have been looking pretty intensely for the past few weeks for a few of my faves. Here are some of the most inspirational.


For a baby girl: 




For a baby boy: 








As you can see, I'm really trying to stay away from the traditional baby pink/baby blue nursery theme. I would really like a nursery that Baby S can grow into. Not to mention, one that may be able to become transgender down the road in case Brandon and I stay in this house and decide to have another wee one (ya know, two-bedroom-home problems). I find that it's easier for me to fall in love with boy nurseries than girl nurseries mainly because I'm quickly sickened by frills, lace, and the endless amounts of pink, pink, and more pink. Which is truly shocking considering I really do love frills, lace, and pink.

Basically... when Baby S is determine to be XX or XY, I am going to have my work cut out for me. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment