Thursday, June 14, 2012

Coming Soon!



It's true! Brandon and I are pregnant!

The past 8 weeks have been quite the emotional rollercoaster as little Baby S was not expected nor planned but as the weeks have gone by, we couldn't be more excited! There are certainly still moments where I think I might pee my pants out of nervousness (or it could be the deathly amount of fear I experience from time to time) but I know that I have such an amazing family and such an extraordinary husband (who is going to be a GREAT dad) that those sneaky little insecure feelings only last a moment or two. And then I think of how blessed we are... and then I usually start crying (pregnancy hormones are no joke).

I can't wait for the months to fly by and even though I'm only a mere 8 weeks, I'm still SO anxious to meet Baby S. Oh, January, please come quickly!

This blog is going to my my diary of our journey from going to a two-person team to a three-person family... so stay awhile if you please!

No comments:

Post a Comment